My First Day Off.

Wed: Off for a day...manyak syok!

Went to movie with Kel and Jer..It's was like WTF?!?!?!
(i mean the movie)
A movie known as EDEN'S LAKE! (i think) We're like F'ing the whole movie.SERIOUSLY!The movie was really AWFUL.With the feeling of killin' the stupid characters inside the movie and dreadful ending
(two main character died at the end,in a very disgusting way)
we went out the theatre like stupidass dudes swearing...XDXD

Then we accompanied JEREMY to buy ANNA SUI's perfume for his PIGGY!
How lovely was that.Did I say we went all over the place to find the right present for Jeremy to give to his piggy?OMG.First here,then there after that here back.Finally,Jer: After watch movie only buy lah. =.='
Then me and Kelvin(two stupid dumbass) kena tipu!!
Jeremy was supposed to treat us lunch in MC'd for ikut him buying present and he cheated us. :'(
Had a Double Cheeseburger,fries and coke (SELF-PAID)

There goes my off day...

sampai rumah,baru I tau It's my brother's girlfriend's birthday. We made a suprise for her at Neway karaoke(TS).Nothin' special la..bukannye bday I. Reached home by 3 somethin', straight aimed for sheets. besok keje maaa


No comments:

Post a Comment

: