My Dreamed-Buffet

O MAI GUUUUUDNESSSSS!!!

I went to this restaurant,JOGOYA in StarHill yesterday with my sistas and brothas.The food there were like O-M-G

Let me list down what I've eaten yesterday:
  • Prawns(small prawn,big prawn,BIG big prawn,uncooked prawn.==')
  • OYSTERS with lemon and tobasco!!omg I ate a lot
  • Scallops
  • Mussels
  • Crabs
  • Sushi
  • Super fresh salmon!
  • Abalone
  • Baked fish with cheese
  • Chicken satay
  • Tempura
  • HAAGEN-DAZ ice-cream!!Tasted all 12 flavours
  • 7 different kind of chocolate cakes
  • Chocolates and cookies
  • Cheese cake
  • 2 Espresso,1 Latte
  • Coke and Sprite
  • Red wine,white wine
  • 3 biji coconut water
  • Mango pudding
  • with one chicken chop before I left

I could barely move after that meal.It's like I ate for the rest of my life!and for goodness-sake its only Rm88 per person and Buy 1 Free 1 !

ah..sapmai rumah telus tido..syok gile babi bile makan, habis makan susah gile sbb kenyang sangat

masa sudah suntuk,perlu balik teruskan kerja,disini ku mengucapkan selamat tinggal ma kawan...

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

: