A Lovely Family

This is the only one i can get.Believe me,we're so much hotter than we're in this photo.XDXD

HERE GOES,




My MaMa & PaPa




  • They were there since I was born to this world,thank God for choosing these wonderful parent for me.I'm absolutely NOTHING without them.I wasn't born with learning how to talk,walk,think,be good to people,it's THEM that made me NOEL.


  • Though sometimes they might not do what I want them to do,but they're always there whenever I need them.They're there when I feel neglected by others.They're there when I feel sad.They're there when I feel lonely.They're there when I'm terribly sick.


  • Without complaining,they agree with whatever favour I'm asking for.They solve arguments with a smile.This is mama and papa that I can never ask for more.I'm deeply devoted to them and I truly love them.




Brothers & Sisters





  • Fights all the time.But deeply inside we care for each other more than anything.As the youngest brother,I've earn the most love and care from them.


  • Laughter and cries had accompany us throughout the time we're growing. Every little things that happened n our childhood became our deepest memories.


  • Now that we're grown ups, people with our ages has getting married or having kids.We?Just play mahjong,talk stupid stuff,live in a small and dirty house,share secrets,hang out TOGETHER


Thank you for everything You given to me and my family Lord!





No comments:

Post a Comment

: