HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLLO!

Unbelievably I'm having a blog myself.Eh.Well.

Ah.What the heck!

I have no idea what to write in my
very
FIRST post!

Alright.Here goes nothin'.I'm being 'forced' to have this blog.Somehow i obeyed the order and clever enough to join BLOGGING! I understand that this is the way that my friends and families can get to know what's happening in my current life and allllll my stuff.I ain't showing my personal stuff so people out there aren't interested bout' me...GET OUTTA HERE!

There is this thing we called Chinese New Year happening right now.(==sorry I have nothin' to SAY!)) We're havin' lotsa fun with it.In fact most of the Chinese enjoys Chinese New Year. Although Angpaos this year is extremely little but its still fun having families gathering,GAMBLING,fire crackers,nice foods and CNY stuff.

*By the way, if Jeremy,Kelvin,Chun Fei and others that are sooo into my grammar mistake,my apologies to you guys alright?*

Back to me.My hair turned black again.(I was blonde)It's quite sad for me but lotsa people said i look good with black hair.Anyhow,finding a job is a priority for me right now.NO JOB TARRAK MONEY

Jobs Jobs come find me =' (

I guess that will be IT for the first post.I won't be updating fast with my blog.No computer that can be use and functioning.

So,see ya next time and WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Best wishes to you guys and God bless ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

: