aaaaAAaaAAaAaAAAAAaaaHHhhHhHHhHHHHHHhhh

It has been a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiring day today. Went to CHURCH this morning+did not sleep welll yesterday and now end up in a cyber cafe with Kelvin and Chun Fei. fuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh

..and now i have to write this blog while they are playing left for dead. How lame..

Plus being stuck in a dilemma on what to do in future. It's like air attendant thing was my first and only choice in the beginning, but then i have to leave family and friends and fly EVERYWHERE!!(which the only reason that i'm interested to become one)

Ahh. I'll just let GOD decides what will happen.

woowOOWOOWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Yeah! I saw this leopard in Cameron Highland!(I'll upload the photo soon)
It's a size of a cat but bigger. The colour is exactly like leopard but the one that takes care of it said it's a leopard cat(which i never heard anything like that before) and a male cat brought it down from a mountain when it's small. The leopard is a female and somehow she hooked up with the male cat that brought her down from the mountain. After that, that had a child! It's a mix of a cat and a leopard!
Haha! But i did not see it though. -the end-

~~Kelvin and Chun Fei is screaming next to me right now~~
(Kel&CF:shitt shittttttt weiii...BOOMM!!)
Yeah...It's bout' the game...= = ' ' '

Alright then,I'll have to stop here.

I don't find this post interesting though and I"m veeeeerryy tired and sleepy now.

CIAAAAAAAAAAOZ!

(KEL:heyhey shoot shoot!!!)
<<(noel:==')

No comments:

Post a Comment

: