Finally, an unwanted job arrived!

-sori sbb lama x update ye-


I've started to work since 11thFeb. As an sales assistant in an art gallery(Lotus Arte)(like who knows this?==) Only ONE word to describe this job...BORINGGGGGGGGG!!!It's super freaking absolute extremely boring!!
10 FREAKING HOURS!!Sitting and do nothing.There won't be any job more ridiculous man!
But afterall, do nothing for one month and money goes in my pocket.So, i guess why not.(laugh evily!!!)

If anyone finds any other interesting job(compare to this)pleeeeease let me know.

:'( :'( :'(

Anyway,I'm gonna start working in KLCC comin' Thursday.There is another outlet there,so I asked my BOSS to transfer me there since it's so inconvenient for me to work at The Gardens..and HUUURRAYYY,he agreed. So YOU GUYS!!!will have to(i mean must!) visit me there!

Ah,since my job is sooo UNinteresting,I'll just jump off this topic.

. . .

Everyone seems like start to get so busy already.(Studying,working,WORRYING what to do in the future)Ah,how i miss secondary school's life.....................................It's like hang around places like canteen,mamaks,friend's houses,playgrounds.....(dammit,I made it sound so sad..>.<')

SO.....Whoever DARES to lost contact with each other,prepare for my stinking socks to spinned and pushed inside your butthole!!



-Friends,just wanna let y'al know that I'll miss you guys no matter what happens,where we are,when we are,how we change.A place in my heart's always occupied by you-
(A big feeling of wanting to slap myself writting this shit.>.<)

Sorry for the short post today,'cause I retyped all over again.(damn that streamyx!)

Alriiiiiiiiiiight then.We'll see each other next time kayyy...Buh byee



No comments:

Post a Comment

: