Lifeless

Hey people!
Can't remember the last time I touch a computer with INTERNET ACCESS!

To Inez Chunfei and Kelvin: I GOT INTERNET I GOT INTERNET

*Mm*Currently I'm not working.Ain't doing anything.Yeah...LIFELESS!!
Quit my last job was like the happiest thing that ever happened in my life.
Don't really think should share it here with you guys cause if I say ONE thing.I know i just can't control myself to spit out everything 'bout it.
So yaeah.

Oh,btw,
for those people who keeps asking me why am I not going for any colleges?
You know how important those certs are for the future?
You will have no FUTURE if you don't go to college!!!

I'd really want thanks them.And say..
GO GET YOUR OWN *** LIFE!!
I know what I am doing.
I know how important going college and those certs are.
You don't have to teach me like you know everything! (hypocrites)

First of all,my FUTURE career will not related to certs that you people taking.
(A'levels,STPM*omg*any foundation courses or diplomas)
And I heard lots of downfall from grads 'bout not getting job or super low salary for jobs in offices

And,obviously I'm not gonna work in any office!
Offices' job just make me sick.

Oooook.End of story.I'm preparing my
resume(bagus punya) soon.
Then Chun Fei's sister gonna help me send my resume.All I have to wait is for the coming intake.
hmm...

Then I'm going earn
lotsa money and you punks are just going to study and come out to work to pay for your whatever ptptn stuff!!!*laugh evilly*
*For stupid people only..No offense for others*

All I'm trying to say is, I know exactly what I'm doing.
Just don't worry bout me
yal!

Ok..buh bye...Can't wait for the next post!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

: