Being Young Again

Hello
It's now 7.05a.m
May22nd
And me.
Didn't sleep for the whole night.
I can barely remember when was the last time I manage not to sleep the whole day.
I'm going to become a zombie later.So people I'm hanging with later..be careful..
Alright,since I've been crappin' I'll try to write a story now.
(Actually, the 'zombie' I wrote reminds me of chunfei's story so I decided to write one,=p)


A princess named Tall Ham Ham was found in a woman's womb.Named Queen Elizabeth.
After nine months, as Queen Elizabeth expected, Tall Ham Ham came out from her vagina.Horribly!
The doctor told Queen Elizabeth that there were two news.
One bad news and one badder news.


Doctor Gurmit : Your Highness,here comes the bad news.Your baby that you
thought it was a princess turns out to be a prince.
But the ultrasound I did earlier supposedly have to be accurate.



Soon they found out that Prince Tall Ham Ham surprisingly has a ultimate small penis.Which make sense that the doctor made mistake of proving the gender of the baby.



Queen Elizabeth : Oh my..that must be inherited from his father
(King Aurthur Kong) for having small penis.
So, what
's the worse news?


Doctor Gurmit : NO!BODOH!Its badder news!Now say it SAY IT!


Queen Elizabeth : Say what?!


Doctor Gurmit : Say badder news.SAY WHAT'S THE BADDER NEWS!!


Queen Elizabeth : No!That is incorrect.And I won't say it.



The doctor ran away psychotically.
Few days later, Queen Elizabeth brought the new born princess back to the castle.
Out of the sudden,Sida-sida Fei came approach to the Queen.


Sida-sida Fei : It's like oh my goooooooosh! King Arthur Kong mati pucuk plus
mati katak on the same day last week.I'm like so buuuuuuuuuusy
that I just got the news this morning.

QueenElizabeth : Alah, chillax la.Its like so awesome don't you think.I could get
all of his harta now...muahahaha.





Poor King Arthur Kong.The young lil pitzy very concentrated smartness died with big belly and face full of pimples.



In the funeral ceremony, the Queen and others got attacked by weird creatures with potato head.Those creatures kept roaring and making noises.
Suddenly they stopped after they saw something.
A bright light came out from Sida-sida Fei's ass.Some sound came out from his ass too.

"HELLO YOU'RE LISTENING TO THE HOTTIES.FM!"

...*moment of silence*...


Then the light launch up to sky just like meteor.I mean super nuclear!
Then it splitted into 5.

"ORANGE,APPLE,STRAWBERRY,DURIAN and MANGOSTEEN"
"WE ARE THE POWER FRUIT RANGER!"



The fight over with the victory of the creatures.
(Which never once happen in power ranger)
All the human turned to pokemon after being cursed by the spells of the creatures.
Then all of them trapped inside a ball.Wait for their master to summon them.


-TEH END-


*claps* *claps*

no friends were harmed in the making of this story.



Sorry for a lame post once again...




No comments:

Post a Comment

: