36 HOURS

After 36 hours without sleeping, as knowing myself would be,
I turned to a zombie,
After posting the previous one,
I kept online til morning.
Then went to T.S with 'girl 1','girl2','boy1','boy2','boy3'.
Yeah..

So reached LRT station and met up with 'girl 1'.
Waited for few minutes no one showed up.
So we decided to go first.Walk around for shoes for 'girl 1'.
Then met up with 'boy 1'.The stupid one.
Since 'boy 2','boy 3' and 'girl 2' didn't come yet,
so we decided to go for McValue lunch,
Instead of going Subway to have lunch with them.
Then the faggot 'boy 2' showed up..1 - 2 hours late.
With his pathetic smile on his face.
So, the rest of the day I kept being molested by those two jerks.
They really molest people seriously.
How I wish I could scream for help.

Oh yeah.Then,we went to Sg. Wang for shoes.
Finally got one which 'girl 1' so satisfied with it.
OF COURSE SHE HAD TO THANK ME FOR THAT.
So I kinda force her to say that.
Then, 'girl 2' came. Went to Starbucks,Borders to grab drinks.
'Boy 3' came with his cute TARC's shirt.
Of course got humiliated by us.
Lepaked there for awhile...quite long actually.
Then headed for dinner at Subway.=.=
Then, planned to watch Angels and Demons.
But too late,'girl 1' had to go back early.
then went to Krispy Kream.
(To 'girl 2')I LIKE J.CO BETTER!
Then,couldn't last any longer, kinda took a nap there.
Don't feel like sleeping in the public so ask them to go walk around with me.
'Boy 1'wanted to buy wallet.So we went around to look for it.
From G-5th floor.Nothing caught his eyes.

Around 8-9.No other plans.Go home.
Slept around 1a.m
So 36 hours without sleep was really been a hell to me.

Alrighty then. Buh bye





No comments:

Post a Comment

: