Arrived!

Finally,finally,FINALLY!
I have internet in my house now.
Like can you believe it?I'm using my computer doin' all this!
FULAMAKKKKKKKKKKK.
Kegembiraan yang tak terhingga buatku
Anyways,still haven't done my resume.
Agh,gettin' lazier and lazier day by day.
This cannot be happening!
God help me!

So sad for Kelvin that the college he applied for is full.Er, I mean the intake is full.
So,I think he kinda plan to go for air steward with me.Which is a very good thing for me.
And yeaHHH! I seriously got into a direct sales business right now.Planning to ask some friends to join.
It's a really good and not-wasting-any-of-your-time thing.
So whoever free and interested PLEASE let me know and I can explain all the details to you.

So catch up with you guys soon.I'll like have plenty of time to waste in front of my computer.
But tak guna all of them are in college right now.SADDDD

=D


No comments:

Post a Comment

: