New Job For Noel!

Well,currently am working with Jeremy and Kelvin somewhere around D'sara.
It's an office job of project managing
(sounds pro gila bahbeng kan)
Jeremy drives me and Kelvin to work and back from work.
(charging us!=.=)
Either ways,he's good enough for driving us and introduced this nice job for us la.
THANKS JEREMY!!
Anyway,there are gyms,swimming pools,sauna and tennis court here.
So, after work
. . .
ENJOY AHH

But after all, office jobs really aren't meant for me I think.
Mostly because I think I rather spend my time checking out my clothes that I'm wearing,
fix my hair,take photos than sittin' in front of computer almost the entire day!
And I look like apek wearing formal,and no much of hair-styling involved(duhh).
Since I have nothing better than doing this,have to tolerate with it la.
It's a nice job in fact a 'gooddest' for someone else.

Alrightie ,have to go.Jeremy kept buggin' me from the time I started to write this post.
Ciaoz and buh bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

: