Marry Me Juliet!

marry me juliet,you'll never have to be alone
i love you and that's all i really know,
i talked to your dad,go pick out a white dress,
it's a love story baby just say...yes


This song stucked in my head for quite some time.
It's one very nice song that I'll definitely put in my playlist
(S.E walkman phone)
and listen to it with earphones.

..Unfortunately..

A big influenced of Jeremy had really annoyed me whenever I listen to it.
So this song turned irritating.But sometimes I'd still like to listen to it though.

Besides that,

Eunice influenced me with= nobody nobody but you!*clap clap*

Meanwhile,Kelvin does this= you spin my head right round right round

I'm so into David Archuleta's Crush and A Little Too Not Over You also.
(agghh..songs..We The Kings has some nice songs themselves,btw=.=)

. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

: