My 18th Birthday

My 18th birthday was like three days ago on the 15th.
I had tremendous time spent with family and friends.
Went to karaoke with family(which they made it a surprise)on the night before my birthday.
Had almost the whole cheese cake(secret recipe)in my stomach that day.
Sang uncountable songs.Since it was my birthday so they have to suffer their ears from my singing..*Laugh evilly*
Thanks a lot!
And I got rm2000 cheque from them!Finally can get a pc myself.
On the next day(which is the actual day of my birthday), went to JJ with Mun,Eunice,Adrian and Chia.
They bought me super awesome presents!I'm so appreciate it!(mun read this!)
Lepak until around 8pm,and we had dinner at D'one.
People that were there are;
Jeremy,Kelvin,Mun Yee,Eunice,Inez(came late),JuYi,Boon Aun,Boon Hoe,Chia,Adrian,Siu Wern,John,Ian(he didn't know it was my birthday 'til he got there),
Beatrice(she gave me an angpao?!),Brenda,Heng and three budak melayus.
I had great time there.Thanks a lot for making my birthday HOT!
(I forced them to say I'm hot like gazillion times.HAHA)
Thanks everyone for all the wishes, presents and everything.
And the I truly want to thank God for everything!You are all to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

: