Me Happen What Thing?

Tonnes of thing happened to me recently
Let me highlight some of those
  1. Tired of practicing awful dance every Sunday
  2. Sicked of working in a boring place
  3. Waiting dreadfully for my gaji out
  4. Busy shifting house
  5. Losing money akibat menjudi(mahjong)
  6. Livin' in Indians neighbourhood (which looks extremely scary and dangerous)
  7. Gettin' a new pc soon
  8. 18th BIRTHDAY is comin' soon
  9. etc.etc and etc
Anyone who's goin' to see our performance this Sunday
Please
DON'T LAUGH
And no video recording please,but I'm sure we're gonna have lotsa fun


wooooooooooooootwoooooooooooooot!!

Ma Ma Ma birthdayyyyyyyyy is comin'
Buy me this!!If you have no idea what to give me(perasan gilerr)
  • Black white converse(petaling street's will be accepted)
  • Super cool bag which suits me(not apek not lala)
  • Snow cap(black + cool)
  • A tie(skinny)
  • Sony Ericsson Walkman's original earphone

Others which YOU can really give me an awesome birthday
  • Hugs
  • Wishes
  • Big hugs
  • Cool wishes
That's all for today.Sorry cc dah habis duit kena blah.
Changed my font.I think this is much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

: