My.Doggy.Zuriel.

Sorry for the blur picture. I got it from Facebook.
Using my company's pc :)


Yesterday was his 1st birthday. Can't believe that we have him for a year already.
He's cuteee.. But annoying most of the time.
He ran out of my house few times. :|
There's this time he ran out. I had to chase him and bring him back.
I was preparing to go out that time. And chasing after dog  like an idiot was definitely something not supposed to do before you go out. :( I looked like a mess.
All the Indian neighbours were looking at me and laugh.
How embarrassing. :(((
Anyway, he's really nice to play with sometimes. When you're really bored,
Haha.I'm not a good owner laa.

Sad thing is. We're moving house.
To a condominium. Which not ALLOW any pets.
We're thinking who should we give zuriel to. :'(
He's so big that no body wants him.
He's really cute. He understand whatever you're feeling.
But he never listen to you. =.='
But but but, he's a really cool dog.
Like COME ON!
Noel.Who used to afraid of dogs so much.As the matter of fact., he still afraid of dogs now.
But this awesome dog here, never make me feel scared at all.
Only when he got so hyper and jump all over me. I can't deny that.
Hmph. I think we'll just find a way for him to just stay with us no matter what.

 =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

: