It's late and I'm mad.

I put on a status (calling my boss Jimmy Chia's wife a bitch and nobody likes her) in facebook.
And my mom found out she made a big deal of it.
Like my sisters told her.

'MOM! YOUR SON CALLED SOMEONE A BITCH! HE'S GONNA BE IN TROUBLE BY CALLING SOMEONE THAT!'

And my mom scared herself by over thinking it.
I was so mad that I could hardly talk.
Every word that coming out of my mouth that time is bad and I just knew it so I just shut the fuck up.

Jeez. What are they thinking?! bitch is kinda sacred/cursed word that can't be used?
My sisters are totally stupid.

I'm brave enough to post it here because none of them know my blog exist.

Looking at their stupid faces and think they know everything just disgusts me. They just don't fucking understand sometimes. You know, old people does. THEM!

Oh, and I'm totally mad at someone now. It's 2:16 am by the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

: