I.Hate.To.Be.Alone

It's me. Alone in my shop.
Thinking.. a lot.
I think a lot when I'm alone. That's why I HATE to be alone.

='(

Missing someone is so suffering. How awesome if we could meet like. EVERYDAY?
Nah. Stupid thoughts.
I'm not sure bout myself right now.
I've lost my direction. Every time I'd just stop thinking and avoid.
When I really think about it I'm just upsetting myself.

I got this job offer from someone I barely know. At first, my friend told me about a model casting for korean skin care product. I sent my pictures to them and they called me.
Went for the casting. Not much a casting. More like a job interview.
He asked to work for him instead (Not sure bout the casting part though)
But yeah. I think I'm going to work for him after my resignation in Jimmy Chia.
Let's hope it turns out good :)

Oh. I just made myself from being emotional to happy. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment

: