Hi :)

As most of you think I'm dead. I'M NOT! *laughs*
Just that I don't update my blog.
But facebook pretty much explains everything happening to me.


I'm now stuck in my working place.
Resigning soon.
Gonna look for another job after this I guess.
I just had to resign because of the messy and, SCARY management.
Even I got offered by my boss to stay and in charge of her other stores,I just can't.
She.Is.Scary.

I don't wanna stay in a shoe boutique for so long anyway.
Stepping forwards. =)

Oh.
My current life is awesomely wonderful. Haha.
I have someone I truly love. My family is doing great. My friends.
*Only my job is pathetic.

Speaking of pathetic. More and more of these pathetic beings keep ruining my life.
But nah uh. Not mentioning them here.They don't worth it.
Alright then readers. That's all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

: