Free from Jimmy Chia

This is exactly how I feel right at this moment.

 F-R-E-E-D-O-M.

Maybe I spent too much time in Jimmy Chia, I literally 'locked' myself there.
As if, this job was half of my life. All the burdens all the responsibilities are all gone.

I.Feel.RELIEVED!

But I do have a lot of memories in that place.
I get to know some REALLY awesome friends.
Friends that I could never forget :')
Mikky,Kuan,and Shelma. My managers Annie and Florence. That were being really nice with me.
The rest were all bitches.
ESPECIALLY YOU! JODIE TANG I WILL REMEMBER YOU THE REST OF MY LIFE!
Got pretty close with Att and Nut when we were in Jimmy Chia. :D
Fabulous bitches. *finger snaps*

Besides all these. This place meant a lot to me and someone *brows.jpg*

I just wanna thank everyone for what they have done to me, that make me a better person.
I've cured my lazy sickness. I'm so much more responsible. I think.
And yeah. Thank you all! Lots of love <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

: