Aeroplane.

You left today.
I do not know how this 4 days gonna be but I will try to have fun myself.
=D
Anyway. Still hate you for deleting messages. Really really mad.
But hope you get what I mean and do the best you can to make me happy.
I'll miss you very very very much! <3

Oh and you. My very best friend. I really like you but I don't love you.
You know I have feeling for moo niu. So please.Stop hinting that you like me.
AND STOP MAKING ME LIKE YOUR PREVIOUS BOYFRIENDS.
This is very selfish of you.
My heart belong to one person only. And that's not you.
I really wish i could be friend with you. Like really close friend.
People. She's really adorable when you see her. Just that I don't deserve her.
=(
Hope you'll get a better boyfriend laa.

Oh. I'm sick now btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

: