I Love Myself, I Like Myself

I used to hate how people imitate things I do.
Hate them for having no originality of themselves.
Why must they do this and that?!

Then my sister told me..
You should be proud of yourself then..*big question mark*
People imitate you because they want to make them look like you.They like you and want others to like them like how they like you.

Ahh..Then i finally figured for what she was trying to mean.
So, instead of hating people imitating me, I should ask them to learn more to be like me I guess.

Deep inside of Noel:muahahahahhahahahhahaha


Ok.Enough of being stupid and make myself happy.
But I do love myself and like myself.

In the matter of fact, I like friends the way they are.So don't try so hard to be someone else to get the attention of others.

You should love yourself and like yourself like I do!
:)
Speaking of friends, I miss them so much.
I'm sorry if I didn't spend much time with you all.
Maybe I'm just too tired lately...
with no reason..

Okie..I thought this post was suppose to be few lines..But it's gettin' longer..
Gotta go now.. :D


For bloggie blogger out there, update you blog so that we can be updated lah..




No comments:

Post a Comment

: