Had Enough


-You don't have to read this if you have no time.It's long anyways.

I do know how I love gossiping..
Nothing much I can do..If you find out I'm gossiping about you..
I'm sorry.It's simply 'cause I couldn't find any way to tell you what's wrong with you.
..and how much I dislike you.
I'd really wish I have guts to tell you straight forward..but I just can't.
Please do whatever you wish.Just don't treat me like nobody.Say whatever you want.
I would not correct you.
I would rather not to have close friends.
and thanks you guys who really listen to me when I found no one to share.
I don't mad at someone in a direct way.
I don't scold or show my expression when I'm not happy.
That is not a right thing I should do I guess.
Being kind is great.Being kind and people take advantages from it isn't so great.
I had enough.
I don't think I'm going to listen whatever people says.
I am me.
I don't care what you think.
You don't have to listen to me.
You can hate me if you want.
Let somebody hate me is better than hating somebody.
My life would be better.
Everyone is selfish.
I'm selfish.
But we selfish with reason.
We became friends for reason.
So, if you think I don't qualify to become your friend.
Forget it,treat me like a stranger.
As long as stay away from my life.
and..don't fuck with me.
Don't tell me what should I do.
I need no opinions from people that know nothing.
I love myself.
I love my friends.
(Including Jeremy...seriously=.=)
But as everyone is not perfect, I couldn't expect them to be.
and I'm not perfect myself.
If they act the way they are..
Never try to change.
I can do nothing but to stay away from them.
Stay away from their annoying actions.
The way they talk.
I see no reason for me to suffer from these.
I should make my life easier and happier.
=)
It's up to you to change or not then.
I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

: