Work.

Started right after my lovely life in Jimmy Chia.
Now, I ish a Marketing Assistant in a skin care company called KBS Beauty Sdn Bhd.
I don't like to explain much when it comes to people ask me stuffs. You know I know lah.
So, I'll just describe things right here. Do not ask me again.
Not going to tell my pay of course. But it's good for me. 
Therefore, my dream kononya as air steward.
I just don't know.
 But right now, I don't feel like touching it.
Since I have this stable job and good pay cause I bet there's no one as lucky as me to get in this position in a company without any high education level and experience.
Thanks to my own charm. Seriously :)
Anyway, life is kinda busy yet free now laa.
I have lesser working hour and more playing hour. XD
So yeah, date me more. But I reject unnecessary dates.
Basically, that's all happening to me right now.
Except for those lovely dovey thingy. No need explain lah.


AND I THINK MALAYS ARE HOT! *some

No comments:

Post a Comment

: