MartinBennettJohnsonPaulDiGiovanniBryanDonahueJohnKeefe

They were fucking amazing that night.Best night E-V-E-R in my life!
Like people! Martin was right in front of me.And I'm actually seeing him with my own two eyes.
How awesome could that be?!

About the concert.Some local bands and Khalil Fong performed too. Aizat was good.Like his last two songs,
I Go and Kamu.(or someshit not sure bout that) but he's cool.
Khalil Fong. Not a big fan of his. People said he looks like my brother. HA-HA. But I find it quite true tbh.

So, basically, our lovely boyslikegirls performed NINE songs, which were

Love Drunk  Two is Better Than One  She's Got a Boyfriend Now  HeartHeartHeart Break  
Heels Over Head   Five Minutes to Midnight   Hero/Heroine  Thunder  The Great Escape


We had a terrific time EVER together. Met some cool people. Jumped like crazy.Danced like crazy. Screamed on top of our lungs.(lost voice the next day after) HEAD BANGS!
Things were just wonderful that night,Will never forget this =D

Til then BLG. Hope to see you guys soon. Lots of love from us the Freaks

No comments:

Post a Comment

: